Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions are based on the Foreign Employment Act of Nepal. They mainly focus for benefit and rights of the migrant workers.
- Final Interview of the selected workers would be carried out with in 10 days after receiving the original documents such as Demand Letter and Power of Attorney.
- Arrangement for deployment of worker would be made within 15 days after we receive his visa copy except for KSA. (For KSA, 45 days).
- Free replacement would be made with new worker if any worker is found unqualified for the assigned work within 90 days after he assumes the job.
- The company in contract should clearly mention the salary of a worker and other facilities mentioned under clause 5.
- As per the Nepalese government's directives, the employer company should offer following facilities to the workers in written contract.
- Food allowance
- Medical facilities
- Insurance of worker
- 8 hours per day
- Six-days a week
- 15 days leave in a year
- Over time (O.T.) if worked more than 8 hours a day
- The contract letter should clearly state the company's rules regarding the above facilities.